I am SEW excited for these February events! Island Batik is hosting their first blog hop of the year. Each week they are offering some spectacular prizes, so be sure to visit their blog and enter to win.
Blog Hop Links
Here is the full schedule for the blog hop. Each designer made a quilt for a charity that is near and dear to their heart. Which fabric are you most excited to quilt with? Leave a comment below and tell me your favorite!
- Preeti Harris, Sew Preeti Quilts
- Mania Hatziioannidi, Mania for Quilts
- Jane Hauprich, Stitch by Stitch Custom Quilting
- Gail Renna, Quilt Haven Threads
- Jennifer Thomas, Curlicue Creations
- Pamela Boatright, PamelaQuilts
- Janet Yamamoto, Whispers of Yore
- Denise Looney, For the Love of Geese
Blog Hop Round-Up Week 1 and Giveaway
- Megan Best, Bestquilter
- Elizabeth DeCroos, Epida Studio
- Jennifer Fulton, Inquiring Quilter
- Emily Leachman, The Darling Dogwood
- Maryellen McAuliffe, Mary Mack Made Mine
- Jennifer Eubank, Archipelago Quilting
- Michelle Roberts, Creative Blonde
- Gail Sheppard, Quilting Gail
Blog Hop Round-Up Week 2 and Giveaway
- Connie Kauffman, Kauffman Designs
- Joanne Hart, Unicornharts
- Claudia Porter, Create with Claudia
- Andi Stanfield, True Blue Quilts
- Sally Manke, Sally Manke Fiber Artist
- Leah Malasky, Quilted Delights
- Suzy Webster, Websterquilt
- Brianna Roberts, Sew Cute and Quirky
End of Blog Hop and Round-Up
National QOV Sew Day
A charity that I support as much as possible is the Quilts of Valor Foundation. The first Saturday of February each year has been designated in the United States as National QOV Sew Day. Please consider taking time on Feb 6, 2021 to make a block or a quilt top for veterans in your area.
My latest pattern release, Big -n- Bright, would be a terrific choice as a donation to QOV. This pattern is on sale for the month of February 2021, and I will be making several items to support the Arizona chapter of Quilts of Valor.
I can’t wait to see what you create!